1. The Push-Ups
To strengthen your abs, lower back, shoulders, chest, arms, legs and buttocks; this exercise can be used. Push-ups give expanded endurance and strengthen your upper body and core. If focus on doing them consistently, you’ll see a distinction in your ability to maintain a strong thrust and your overall core and upper-body strength during sex. A number of push-ups per day can go a long way and it helps you last longer in the bedroom. Keep in mind to do sets of 10 or 20 push ups, 5x daily.
- While holding your torso up at arms length, lie on the floor face down and place your hands around 36 inches apart Next, lower yourself downward until your chest nearly touches the floor as you breathe in.
- Now exhale and press your upper body back up to the starting position while squeezing your chest.
- After a brief delay at the top contracted position, you can start to lower yourself downward again for as many reiterations as required.
A stress and fitness expert and the author of Addicted to Stress, Debbie Mandel said: “Many ladies need a little physical help with excitement to get blood streaming to the genitalia.” She proposes squats. With your feet spread shoulder-width separated, ensure your heels remain on the floor as you ‘sit’ on an imaginary chair. The lower you squat, the more you recruit your glutes and reap the rewards. Push off from your heels and hold your abdominals in tightly [as you come back to standing position]. Better to do it slowly, aiming for 15 to 30 reps.
i. Barbell Squats
- Start with the barbell supported on top of the traps. The chest should be up and the head looking ahead. Adopt a hip-width position with the feet turned out as required.
- Move down by flexing the knees, refraining from moving the hips back
- as much as possible. This requires that the knees go forward. Make sure that they stay align with the feet. The objective is to keep the torso as upright as possible.
- Proceed all the way down, keeping the weight on the front of the heel. Right now drive the weight upward while the upper legs contact the lower legs turn around the movement.
ii. Zercher Squats
This sort of squat is an ideal way for guys to strengthen their body for standing positions where the woman is lifted off the ground. Develop a foundation of strength first, and after that use lighter weights and go for 10-12 reiterations to concentrate on muscle endurance.
3. Glute Bridge
Glute Bridge exercise is important for working the glutes and hip thrusters. To increase muscle endurance, this should be done for ultra-high reps up to 100. When you become stronger in this movement, you can upgrade to the barbell glute bridge and keep the reps high around 10 to 15.
- Start seated on the ground with a loaded barbell over your legs. Using a fat bar or having a pad on the bar can greatly reduce the discomfort caused by this exercise. Roll the bar as it is directly above your hips, and lay down flat on the floor.
- Start the movement by driving through with your heels, extending your hips vertically through the bar. Your upper back and the heels of your feet should support your weight.
- Reverse the motion to return to the starting position after extending
- as far as possible.
To find someone to practise with just Click Here.
Ultimate Escorts supports the Sex Working Industry. If you need some extra assistance please contact SWOP – (Sex Worker Outreach Project) – Click Here